Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Nomadic Life

Aiai! Moving again. My poor baby is only seven months old and she moved three times. She was born in Palm Desert, moved to Oceanside, then to Indio and now Beaumont. The first move we had Anton's mom help, the second one my parents were here to help and this time we are by ourselves and have a baby. I hope some friends show up for some packing or at least to babysit while I pack and carry. We have to be out of here by the end of the month. And because we're moving only about 40 minutes away we can move a little bit everyday other than  packing a big truck and doing it in one day like it was last time. 

The problem is my work schedule, I work a lot!!! And Anton stays with the baby. It's impossible to move and look after Melanie at the same time. So we really need help! My house is already a big mess, so I hope I can keep calm and not stress out too much in the process. 

Wish me luck :)


No comments:

Post a Comment