Sunday, March 25, 2012

My baby is 6 months old!

Melanie turned 6 months old yesterday. To celebrate it and make this special date memorable, we had a photo session with Jen from Apples of Gold Photography. It went so well! Unfortunately, dad Anton was sick with some stomach bug and couldn't participate... so Only Mel and I took pics : /

My photographer posted some sneak peaks on Facebook yesterday and I couldn't be happier with the results... take a look and tell me what you think!




I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!

Before I go, I would like to with my dear friend Bruna Happy Birthday!!! I miss you girl! Hope you have a very special day :)

I hope you liked it,

See you soon

Ca

3 comments:

  1. Ca.. Mel is so cute.. I cannot wait to Ser more picture too.. miss you.. Lessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cá, thank you so much! That was very sweet! I cannot wait to meet Mel! She is soooooo cute!
    Beijo, Bruna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just can't stop seeing these pictures all the time. She's the cutest baby i've ever seen. I'm sure of it.

    ReplyDelete